Tuesday, October 21, 2014

 Origami - How To Make An Origami Bat Head/Bookmark (Halloween)




In this tutorial, I explain how to make an origami bat head/bookmark. I used square sheet of paper 15x15 cm or 6x6 inches.

During this tutorial just follow the instructions for folding the paper showed on upper left corner.If you have problems with keeping up  I recommend to pause the video until you make the following step, but in your own pace.
If you need some help for folding your origami bat head/bookmark just ask I will help if I can!

Hope you enjoy, and please comment, share, and subscribe to my videos!

Thanks :-)

Song:
Chris Zabriskie -  Theres Probably No Time
http://freemusicarchive.org/music/Chris_Zabriskie/Undercover_Vampire_Policeman/03_-_Theres_Probably_No_Time_1643
Licensed under a Attribution License.






No comments:

Post a Comment